Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NO SWEETS FOR A WEEK CONTINUES!

Yesterday was rough as far as my cravings for sweets. After getting home from the gym I was hungry but needed to jump in the shower. I had a bag of chocolate chips in the cabinet, but instead grabbed a BANANA!

Then at my parent's house I usually search for chocolate in the usual places, but I didn't even let myself search. I did eat a lot of pasta salad and indulged in 2 granola bars.

Before dinner I wanted a snack and grabbed grapes! I was really proud of myself. Then my cravings hit me again after Nora went to bed. I just want to relax in front of the TV with some Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Ice Cream! It's my favorite and I usually send Chris out to get it at least once a week. I never asked for my ice cream, but I did complain about it and ended up eating a few more granola bars.

My allowed weakness right now is of course - granola bars. I probably shouldn't have allowed that, but it is helping me stay away from my other weaknesses. So, one weakness allowed? I guess for this week and maybe next week I will try to limit the granola bar intake too.

Worked out on the elliptical today - 700 calories burned! And ab exercises! How was your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment