Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I woke up this morning with low energy after a long day and late night yesterday. I am still hoping to get to the gym this morning. I was debating pulling out my step and just stepping at home, but I will only burn about 150 calories in 30 minutes, versus getting 300 calories burned in under 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Are you struggling to get out of the house and go to the gym today too? Just remember the good that your workout will do for you! Working out always gives me more energy and puts me in a good mood.

After my workout, I am looking forward to a wonderful day with my family! Hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day!

Chris and Nora in the hospital. Almost a full year ago!

1 comment:

  1. I got my 300 calories in yesterday! Made it to 3500 calories!

    ReplyDelete