Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great Workout DVDs for Sale

I have a small library of workout DVDs that I am no longer using. I purchased most of these when I was attending Fitness Conferences, looking for new exercise ideas. I am now selling some of my collection for just $5/DVD. I have a list of the DVDs and pictures below. If you are interested in buying any of these DVDs let me know.

Yoga & Pilates: Dynamic Power Workout


Mountain Yoga



YogaAbs


YogaButt
YogaFit Seniors


Balletone: Sole Synthesis (combination of dance, yoga and fitness movements)


I'm not sure why blogger flipped this picture. I can't figure out how to rotate it back.
All About Abs: 4 workouts (with a medicine ball, stability ball, body weight, and sliding discs)


Urban Striptease Aerobics
I also have 2 DVDs that come with equipment, so I am selling them for $10.

The Firm Power Sculpt Workout: with 9lb Body Bar


Core Training & Buns and Thighs Workout: with Bender Ball
I am stilling going through my DVD collection so I will be posting more in the future as well. If you are interested in any of these DVDs comment on this post or email me at jaimedurheim@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. 50 minutes of Insanity today for about 500 calories, 550 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. You should definitely be able to get the last 550 calories in by the end of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete