Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remember the Power of a Morning Workout!

Do you ever have days that seem to pass you by? Days that you have so much to accomplish and you don't know where to start, but by the end of the day you didn't get the one thing done you should have accomplished first?

Today was one of those days. I was behind on laundry and cleaning around the house, I had more furniture I wanted to paint for Nora's big girl room, I needed to workout, and the list goes on. I started the day by focusing on the furniture because I am so excited for the results (hoping for good results, fingers crossed)! It is now the end of the day and I never did any laundry, cleaning, or went to the gym! I should have gone to the gym first!

Going to the gym and getting a workout in first thing in the morning always makes me feel good. It is a great way to start the day - by doing something good for yourself! I need to remember that on days like today! And I have found in the past, when you get a workout done right away in the morning you usually have a lot more energy and motivation to get your other stuff done.

So, Week 15 I didn't meet my calories burned goal, but Week 16 is a new week. A week to start over, start fresh! I'm excited to get up in the morning, get a great workout in, and accomplish the many things I didn't accomplish today! Week 16 starts tomorrow! Join me in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Burned 700 calories on the elliptical today! 2800 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Work! I love the elliptical!

    ReplyDelete