Saturday, June 25, 2011

INSANITY!

I am working really hard to be my 3500 calories burned in just 4 days of working out this week. I burned 775 calories on Wednesday; 860 calories on Friday; and today I burned 700 on the elliptical, about 100 calories on a walk with Chris and Nora, and 500 calories in an Insanity workout! That means I have 565 calories remaining to burn tomorrow - yay!

I really liked the Insanity workout video I did tonight. It was a lot of running in place and jumping. Overall, most of the moves are simple in nature to perform, but you can work at a high intensity to really get your heart rate going. I definitely had to modify some of the exercise moves right now. As I continue to workout I'll be able to work at the level in the video. I really liked the workout! Thanks to Nicole for introducing me to Insanity! :)

What was your workout like today?

One more day left in week 17!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Which video did you try? Yesterday I just did a Jillian Michaels video to finish off my calories for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the Max Cardio Conditioning. Nice work! We are heading to the gym later this morning and I'll be able to finish off my 565 calories on the elliptical!

    ReplyDelete