Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Sick and Working Out

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a big headache! I hate that. I was in a good rhythm with my workout and then I get sick. I am a bit more functional after taking ibuprofen and sleeping in a bit (luckily Nora slept in too). I know I could probably try to get to the gym and workout through my fuzzy head and sore throat, but I don't want to over do it and feel worse. So I am taking the day to rest and have a relaxing day with Nora. If I feel a lot a better later, maybe we will get to the gym - I hope so!

Good luck with your workouts today! I'll comment if I get a workout in. Remember, if you are sick or have an injury, you don't want to workout and potentially make things worse. Take it easy and let your body recover first.

2 comments:

  1. I almost went to the gym today, but decided to go on a walk with Nora instead. It really wasn't much of a "workout" walk so I probably just burned about 100 calories. 1700 calories remaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did another Insanity Video for 60 minutes today, ~600 calories burned! 1050 calories left!

    ReplyDelete