Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Junk Food Holding You Back?

During my "No Sweets Week" I never allowed myself to have any candy, ice cream, cookies, etc. I did allow myself to have chocolate chip granola bars, which didn't really do me any good. I was able to satisfy my chocolate cravings with the granola bars, but I didn't try hard to learn that I don't need chocolate every day.

This week has been a good "No Sweets Week" so far. I haven't had any ice cream, cookies, chocolates, etc. Not even 1 granola bar! And, oh my goodness - the scale has dropped! It just goes to show how many calories I was truly consuming with my chocolate addiction.

I am really proud of myself for not caving so far this week. If you are trying to lose weight and feel the scale isn't budging, try to stay away from your weakness, whether it be chocolate or something else!

Burned 500 calories on the elliptical again today! Then ab exercises and stretches. It was a great workout! 1800 calories left to go!

4 comments:

  1. After 10 hours of telling myself I didn't want to work out today, I finally forced my butt off the couch and did an Insanity workout that took 50 minutes, so about 500 calories. 1650 calories to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling! I've never done the Insanity workout. How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like them actually, mainly because you sweat so much you know you are getting a great workout in. I have them on a jump drive if you are ever interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer. Maybe one of these days I should see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete