Thursday, June 2, 2011

DAY 3 OF NO SWEETS WEEK and Sore Abs

Well, I am entering my third day of no sweets week! Yesterday went better than the day before. I had 3 granola bars instead of 4! That was improvement! I have also found myself eating more fruit and snacking less in general!

On Tuesday I had eaten a lot of higher calorie food - pasta salad mostly, mac and cheese for dinner, 4 granola bars, etc and found the scale had gone up. Since I was better yesterday, the scale moved down - yay!

Now I just have to get my workout in later (700 calories burned and leg exercises)!

On another note, my abs are so sore! I went to my third physical therapy appointment for the split in my abdominal wall. I started with a 2-2.5 finger split and I am down to a 1-1.5 finger split above and below my belly button! Now my physical therapist has me doing really intense exercises! I am pretty excited about this so I am going to start making my husband do my ab exercises with me in the evenings!!! :)

Is there a workout you are doing that you are really excited about? Share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment