Friday, June 10, 2011

Chicken Piccata Anyone?

Chris's Chicken Piccata!
Chris made Chicken Piccata for dinner and it turned out wonderfully! It was mostly prep work with a little cook time. This was my first time having Chicken Piccata so the flavor was overwhelming for the first few bites. We will definitely make this again. We got this recipe, of course, from Rocco's cookbook! He uses Egg Beaters (instead of Eggs), Whole Wheat Flour (instead of All Purpose White Flour), Lemon Juice, Capers (which I had never heard of before), Garlic, a little butter (we used Earth Balance Butter). It was really good and overall healthy.

I also got my workout in today. 700 calories burned. 1400 calories left to go. I am still loving the elliptical! What is your favorite piece of workout equipment?

No comments:

Post a Comment