Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Workout with a Friend

Today I went on a walk with a friend and our babies. It was so much fun. I didn't really keep track of how long we walked so I'm not counting any calories burned. If you have someone you can workout with, ask him/her to meet up and workout together. It can be fun to exercise with a friend. Plus, it keeps you committed to your workout when you know someone else is expecting you to show up!

I'm planning on getting back to the gym tomorrow morning. My cold and sore throat seem to be getting better!

5 comments:

  1. Another 60 minute insanity video for 600 calories! 2200 calories to go this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday: 40 minute insanity for ~380 calories. 1820 calories to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked out again today: 1.5 mile run for 150 calories and then a 60 minute kickboxing class for about 450 calories... 1220 to go!

    ReplyDelete