Friday, June 17, 2011

Is Your TV Keeping You From Reaching Your Goals?

Over the past week I have dropped from 115.4 lbs to 113.0 lbs. My workout is the same as it has been over the past few months, but my after dinner routine is different. After dinner and getting Nora to bed, Chris and I usually relax and watch TV. I usually want some snack or dessert to veg out too. So if we have snacks in the house I have those, or I send Chris to get my favorite ice cream from the pizza place down the road.

The week has been different. After Nora is in bed, I am in go-go-go mode. I am cleaning, organizing, painting, etc. I haven't sat down and watched TV all week! Staying busy in the evening, not eating after dinner, has made a huge difference.

Do you snack when you watch TV? It is so easy to do. Try to focus on something more productive or do some exercises in front of the TV to keep yourself more occupied and away from the kitchen.

Burned 600 calories on the treadmill. Then went on a 75 minute walk with Chris and Nora, burning about 200 calories. 900 calories left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment