Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Having Strong Will Power

As you have read, I have a major sweet tooth. It is bad! I love just about anything chocolate and ice cream. When I went grocery shopping last week I made a point not to get any chocolate so I don't have any treats in the house. And my mom hasn't had any chocolates in her house for me to snack on recently. Yesterday, I successfully went the entire day without having a sugary treat. I would usually crave ice cream at the end of the day, but I was so focused on getting furniture painted that I didn't take the time to have any cravings.

With working out hard yesterday and keeping my diet under control I have gotten back to a weight I am really happy at and hoping to continue this progress the rest of the week! Having a strong will to accomplish something is the start to making true progress. Without that motivation we tend to get distracted. What is it that you really want to accomplish? Whatever it is, take that motivation and move forward, pushing yourself each day to do something that helps you reach your goal. That is why I created this blog, so that every day I am pushed to work towards my health and fitness goals! Comment along with me and use this blog to help reach your health and fitness goals too!

I am still going to get to the gym this morning! I will comment with my workout later today.

3 comments:

  1. 500 calories burned on the elliptical, ab exercises, and stretches! 2300 calories remaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 650 calories burned on the elliptical and bike today! 2150 remaining! Thanks for keeping me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Thanks for posting again!

    ReplyDelete