Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 16: Put in the Work, Get the Results

Yesterday was one of those days where I seemed to go the entire day without really accomplishing anything. I was determined today to turn that around and accomplish a lot! And that I did.

Nora and I got to the gym this morning and I burned 700 calories on the elliptical! Then I did my physical therapy ab exercises. Once we were home and ready for the day I was able to get more painting done and went on a nice long walk with Nora around our neighborhood! It was a wonderful day.

I know that today turned out well because I had a game plan for the day and stuck to it. I was able to accomplish so much when I set my mind to it and put forth the effort. If you really want to accomplish something: weight loss, running a 10k, doing a triathlon, or getting your house clean; you will get there if you set your mind to it, create a game plan, and put forth the effort!

Did you workout today? What was your workout like?

No comments:

Post a Comment