Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 11: Fit For Life



I saw this clip on the Today show. US Representative Aaron Schock has teamed up with Men's Health and Women's Health Magazines to bring you the Fit For Life Summer Challenge. The Fit for Life Summer Challenge website has great workout ideas and an eating plan you can follow to help you towards your goal. 

Here is a link to the website: 

Whether you are interested in joining the Fit for Life Summer Challenge or not,  the resources on the website can help you with your own personal workouts or the 3500 Challenge!

Along with Aaron's interview on the Today show, they also have a great article: 5 ways to stick to your workout. Click on the link below to get to this article: 

I think the Fit for Life Summer Challenge is great! The 3500 Challenge and Fit for Life, together can help you reach your fitness and health goals! 

Today I worked out on the elliptical - my favorite piece of fitness equipment! 710 calories burned! I also did my lower body toning exercises - leg press, hamstring curl, hip adduction and abduction! What did you do today for your workout routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment