Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here's My Game Plan

Well, now it is 4pm and I still have to burn 400 calories to make my goal. I am determined to make my goal. I don't want to let week 12 be the week I don't get 3500 calories burned!

After going to FitWatch.com I calculated that 63 minutes of step aerobics would burn 403 calories. That is the most efficient route for me to burn calories at home (without the elliptical). So here I go! I won't be able to step for 63 minutes straight. I will probably do 20 minute segments at a time. I'll let you know later how it turns out!!!!

Did you workout today? When you workout, do you usually do one long workout or multiple short workouts?

1 comment:

  1. Just completed my 63 minutes and burned my remaining 400 calories remaining! Yay! New week tomorrow! Join me!

    ReplyDelete