Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Fun, Pizza, and a New Swimsuit

For the first time since I started this blog, I didn't write a new post yesterday. My day was busy - in the really good way. Nora and I went to the gym and then got ready for the day & brought Subway to Chris's work to have lunch with him. It was so much fun! Nora ended up being passed around the conference room that Chris reserved for us. Once Chris's co-ops & employees heard his baby girl was visiting work for the first time they all had to come meet her! I loved it! On our drive back home Nora fell asleep and I had struggled trying to get her to take a morning nap (didn't happen) so I didn't want to disturb her. I parked the car in the driveway and left the doors open and cleaned out our garage! It was great to sweep out all the dirt and rearrange everything. I love reorganizing stuff!!!!!!

After that, Chris was home, Nora woke up, and it was dinner, bath, and bedtime. Due to no groceries in the house we ordered pizza - totally delicious and totally ruining my calorie counting efforts!

I had ordered a new swimsuit last week. I have never had a swimsuit that fit me well! And I decided I have had enough - no more trying on swimsuits at department stores, trendy stores, ordering from Victoria Secret and never being satisfied. Actually, satisfied would be great - I would feel horrible - why isn't my body fitting into anything!!!! UGH!

So I googled "BRA SIZED SWIM WEAR! And sure enough there is such a thing! The website I found is Bare Necessities! I got it today and it fits perfectly! I am never going back to purchasing swimsuits labeled XS, S, M, L, XL!

While the pizza set me back by a pound, I am counting calories today and hoping to be back on track by the end of the weekend. I did workout yesterday (burned 700 calories) and today (burned 500 calories)! I have 250 calories left to burn tomorrow!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment