Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 10: There Are Always Excuses

Well, it has been a busy day so far. Usually get my morning workout in first thing in the morning, but today we were up and out the door running errands! I am finally caught up with my day now (kind of). There is always so much to get done! And usually we never make time for the things we want to do - what a shame! We usually don't make time to workout either. We have errands to run, work to do, cleaning to do, ironing, laundry, kid's soccer practice, dinner to make, and the list goes on. Add - I just don't feel like working out today - and we never make it to the gym.

I almost had a day like that. I almost didn't go to the gym, but this challenge inspires me to make it a priority and I love it! So I got my 500 calories burned for the day and now I get to enjoy the rest of my day with my family!

Join this challenge with me and make exercise a bigger priority in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment