Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where There's A Will There's a Way

I started this morning with 1,229 calories remaining to burn. How the heck am I going to accomplish this in one day? I stayed optimistic & went to the gym this afternoon. I stayed on the elliptical for 1.5 hours and burned 1,011 calories. I have 218 calories remaining to meet my goal! I am sure I can still do it! I am planning on getting on the treadmill at home and walking off another 218 calories tonight!

Do you ever have days where you feel you can't get everything accomplished? I sure do! Some days I push through and get a lot done. Other days I don't have the energy to step up to the challenge  (like the past 2 days). What gets you motivated on days like that? For me, eventually I hit a breaking point and I get up and get moving.

Did you exercise today? What did you do? How many calories did you burn? Fit Watch has a great fitness calculator to help you estimate your calorie burn:  http://www.fitwatch.com/database/searchexdb.html

1 comment:

  1. I made my goal! Burned 220 calories on the treadmill! A new week begins tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete