Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Now a Habit

3 months ago I would not say I was in the habit of working out. Some days I felt like exercising and other days I didn't want to get off the couch, or better yet - I wanted to exercise but then just never got around to it. Starting this challenge made me make a commitment to working out each and every day. While I maybe didn't feel like exercising, I told myself,  "I have to for the challenge." After a few weeks I started to actually enjoy my morning workout. Then it became a part of my normal routine. I don't even think to myself, "Do I want to go workout?" It's not even a question. Instead, I think, "Get up, get Nora packed up, and go to the gym." It's now my morning routine and I love it! My morning doesn't feel complete without my morning exercise routine. So while I wasn't in the habit of working out before, I am definitely in the habit of exercising now!


Elliptical and Upper Body Toning Exercises Today! What did you do today to fit exercise into your daily routine?

500 calories burned
2000 calories remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment