Friday, April 15, 2011

Get Active in Your Community

March for Babies in Madison, WI is coming up in three weeks (May 7th). It's going to be a great event! Fresh air, a wonderful walk in beautiful Madison, and it's all to help BABIES! If you don't have anything going on, sign up to walk! My husband and I are walking and signed up under Meriter's team.  Their link is below!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=1439949

If you aren't from Madison, March of Dimes is probably coming to your area soon too. 

Milwaukee, WI: April 30th
Racine-Kenosha, WI: May 7th
Boulder, CO: April 30th
Detroit, MI: May 1
Austin, TX: May 7
Albany, NY: May15
Portland, OR: April 30

and so many more...search for the March for Babies walk near you: 


As far as my workout for today. I haven't gotten to the gym yet, but I am planning on it! Probably Elliptical  as usual. Once I get my workout in I will post it under comments! What did you do today to fit exercise in? Comment along with me!

Have you ever attended a charity run/walk? If so, which one did you do? And if you signed up for March for Babies let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. The weather got a bit nasty out so I decided not to go to the club, but I was able to get on the treadmill at home while my baby girl took a nap! I didn't burn a lot of calories, but at least it's a dent in my total remaining.

    209 calories burned
    1641 calories remaining

    ReplyDelete