Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Favorite Healthy Snack

There is one snack that I keep in my house on a constant basis.
I always keep it stocked in my refrigerator and it is my go to
whenever I feel like I am hungry between meals - which is often!
I am talking about string cheese and I especially love Sargento's
light string cheese - only 50 calories! I buy the huge packs and
usually 2 at a time. They are a great low calorie snack for at
home, at work, at school, or on the go.

This is my GO TO SNACK.
What is your favorite healthy snack?



As far as working out today. I am planning on Elliptical and Upper Body Toning Exercises. When I complete my workout I will post my progress in the comments! What are you doing today to get some exercise?

1 comment:

  1. 530 calories burned on the elliptical
    2310 calories remaining for the week

    ReplyDelete