Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. It's going to be a busy day. With everything going on in your holiday are you making time for some exercise? I know it is difficult: last minute errands, cooking, cleaning, packing, traveling, getting the kids in their Easter outfits...and the list goes on. I have 190 calories remaining to burn and it would be such a waste to make this the first week I don't make my goal. I won't have the chance to get to the gym this morning, but I am going to get on my treadmill or take out my aerobic box step and get it accomplished!

I will comment when I get my workout in. Have a great Easter!
See you tomorrow for the beginning of Week 9!

1 comment:

  1. 194 calories burned after 25 minutes of stepping!
    0 calories remaining!

    Time to enjoy the rest of this blessed day!

    ReplyDelete