Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nutrition Tip Tuesdays!

Starting today, every Tuesday I am going to post a Nutrition Tip of the Week. Hopefully, it inspires you to try something new or incorporate some food into your day that improves your health and wellbeing!

Nutrition Tip of the Week: I normally eat oatmeal for breakfast. Usually it's one of the instant oatmeals that is easy and fast to make in the microwave. Recently I started using STEEL CUT OATS. It's ingredient list is one thing: WHOLE GRAIN OATS! That's amazing! It does take a lot more time to make and on the stove, but it has been well worth it! I feel so much healthier with this switch. I purchase Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats which can be found at Whole Foods or in the healthy food section of other grocery stores! I'm totally loving this new oatmeal. Try this oatmeal and let me know what you think! Or do you have a different favorite healthy breakfast? Please share what you love!


As far as my workout today, Elliptical and Lower Body Toning Exercises! What did you do today to get some physical activity into your packed Tuesday?

500 calories burned
2500 calories remaining

2 comments:

  1. If only I could be as healthy as you! :) Maybe after BL is born, although...it seems somewhat backwards since I'm suppose to be ultra healthy right now. :) Love the idea of Nutrition Tip Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not as healthy as I always appear to be. My love for chocolate and ice cream definitely challenge me, lol! But all you can ever do is try, right? And as long as you've got your daily prenatal vitamin you are doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete