Thursday, April 14, 2011

Exercise Tip: Maximize Your Workout

This video is from ACE Fitness once again and shares a great technique to use to maximize your calorie burn in your cardio workout. The video uses the treadmill, but know that you can apply the same interval principle to the bike, elliptical, or your run/walk outdoors. I hope this helps you make your workout more efficient! Do you do interval training right now? If so, what do you do?



 I took the day off from working out. I had my last chiropractor appointment for my foot instead. Back to my normal routine tomorrow. I'll have to workout extra hard the rest of the week to make my 3500 calorie goal. Did you take a day of rest too? Or if you included exercise in your daily routine, what did you do?

0 calories burned
1850 calories remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment