Sunday, April 10, 2011

SPLURGE!

We went Joey Buona's Italian Restuarant for my mom's birthday the other night!  There was so much delicious food! But I'm back on track today counting calories & working out. It's just fine to splurge once in a while, but the next day get back to your routine & any weight that you've gained should come right off. What do you do after you have a fun dinner, weekend, or vacation and splurge? Do you calorie count the following week, just eat salads, workout extra hard, or something else?

It's a beautiful day in the Madison, WI area! Sunny and warm! So I took out the stroller and went on a nice long walk with my baby girl! What a beautiful morning! It was a nice change of pace from my typical Elliptical workout. My walk was about 50 minutes so I am counting that as my 100 calories/10 minutes of exercise. What are you doing today to make your 3500 calorie burn goal?

500 calories burned
0 calories remaining

Week 7 starts tomorrow! Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment