Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exercising on a Work Trip

My husband just recently got back home from being out of town for work. While away, he made use of the  fitness room at the hotel. He made sure to pack workout clothes and shoes and jump on the treadmill or elliptical onsite and take advantage of the extra time he had in the evening. When you are out of town on business or pleasure, do you make use of the fitness room in your hotel?

I know that when I am usually out of town I unfortunately don't take the time to focus on maintaining my fitness routine. I usually eat more and exercise less. Then I come home feeling bigger and less relaxed. Do you ever feel the same way?

I know that exercising on my vacation away from home will help me feel even better when I do get home. So I should be better about exercising at the hotel and maybe next time I will be. I know that the 3500 challenge motivates me each and every day to get active! Next time you are away from home, try to keep exercise in your day and enjoy the benefits of doing something good for yourself!

Yesterday I didn't get much exercise in and today is going to be a busy day again, but I am going to try to fit in some exercise by the end of the day. When I get a workout in, I will post my progress in the comments for today's post! Are you super busy today as well? How are you going to cram some exercise in?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I haven't want to to leave the house in the not so nice weather outside. So I have been trying to get on the treadmill at home when I can. I can't run so walking isn't helping me get to my goal fast, but it's helping me get closer. Here's my progress so far

    179 calories burned
    1462 calories remaining

    Hoping to get on treadmill again later this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decided I wasn't as much progress as I would like using the treadmill alone. So I looked up how many calories I would burn using an aerobic box step and spent 30 minutes stepping.

    233 calories burned
    1,229 calories remaining

    I'm starting to make a decent dent in my calorie burn. Hoping to still get more calories burned tonight. The closer I can get to 1,000 calories remaining by tomorrow morning the easier it will be to reach my goal.

    ReplyDelete