Friday, April 29, 2011

Get Active in Your Community

Just a reminder. March of Dimes is coming to Madison May 7th! If you haven't signed up and would like to you can join the Meriter team below:

http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=1439949

I am really looking forward to this event. I am hoping we have nice weather so we can enjoy a fun walk outside! Are you planning on participating in the March for Babies?


Other than that, I had pizza last night for dinner and I think I ate too much. I hate that feeling. I'm also not gonna get to the gym today. Staying home with my baby girl and trying to get a lot done around the house! Hopefully I accomplish a lot! Are you taking a day off from your exercise routine too? 855 calories remaining - I should be able to accomplish that over the weekend no problem. Oh, and I need to do my ab exercises today that I talked about in yesterday's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment