Saturday, April 30, 2011

Off Track

Do you ever get off track with your goals? The past weeks have been hectic but I managed to stay on track with my eating and goals. The past few days I haven't been as dedicated. Since Thursday night we have been dog-sitting for my parents so I have been enjoying a change in my regular routine. Lets just say I haven't been watching what I am eating or working out as normal.

I usually eat oatmeal every morning and a decent lunch and dinner. My mornings have been super busy so I haven't taken the time to make my super healthy oatmeal. And my dinner has been Easter candy, pasta, pizza, or mac & cheese for the past week. Dinner has been difficult. We seem to be busier in the evenings. I think that is normal with nicer weather on the way. The evening just flys by and before you know it, it's 8pm and you still haven't eaten dinner or gotten your baby down for bed!

I know I probably won't get back on track today since I ate a granola bar and ravioli's for breakfast and I haven't worked out yet today. Maybe I'll get to the gym or maybe I'll watch a movie a with my husband and sister! I guess I'll let you know later!

How on track are you with your goals? Have you slipped a bit off track or maybe a lot off track? Don't fret, tomorrow is a new day and you can get back on track again!

No comments:

Post a Comment