Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goal Accomplished!

It's the end of week 5 and I have accomplished my goal - losing the last 5lbs of my pregnancy weight! Yay! I started this challenge to help me reach my goal. My motivation was pretty low when I started, but now I am working out every day on the elliptical (or just about), counting calories, and alternating upper and lower body muscle toning exercises each day! I would say I have come a long way in 5 weeks and I don't plan on stopping now! I feel great and want to keep moving forward. With summer right around the corner I still have a few more goals to meet. I will still be posting each and every day right here. If you choose to join the challenge, start posting with me!

500 calories burned
0 calories remaining

Week 6 starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment