Friday, April 22, 2011

Partner Up!

I got a phone call the other day from a friend. During our conversation we found out that we have a gym membership at the same place and didn't know it! So we decided we would try to workout together this morning. Of course I told her what time I am usually there by and this morning I was late! It never seems to fail when you have a baby!

When I finally got to the gym we spent about 45 minutes on the ellipticals. Time flew by so fast. We were able to talk and catch up on what's going on in each other's lives and get fit at the same time. It was a nice change of pace! I am hoping we can get together more often and do this again.

Do you workout with a friend? Or maybe a spouse? I workout with my husband on the weekends and I love it! Doing something healthy (like working out) with each other is so much fun!

Burned 450 calories on the elliptical.
790 calories remaining

What did you do to get fit today?

No comments:

Post a Comment