Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nutrition Tip: Back To Nature

http://www.backtonaturefoods.com/
I discovered Back to Nature Foods while I was looking for a healthier cracker. We love their Crispy Wheat Crackers, Organic Mac & Cheese, and Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Their food products are made with simple ingredients and no artificial preservatives or flavors. There are no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup in their foods and their cookie and cracker boxes are made from 100% recycled paperboard.They also use Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa only. I feel really good about buying their products because they are more wholesome for me and the planet! Have you ever tried one of Back to Nature Food's products?

My calorie counting has not been going very well so far this week, but it's a new day and I am going to try hard to stay within my target range. It's hard when you always feel hungry. Do you ever have days like that? I usually find that if I get busy with something I really like to do I forget about my cravings.

Back on the Elliptical and Lower Body Toning Exercises today! What did you do today to fit in some exercise? Did you workout in a gym, at home, or get out in Nature around your neighborhood or on a bike trail?

550 calories burned
2400 calories remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment