Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 5, Day 1

It's the start of another week! My progress so far in this challenge has been a roller coaster. I started with not making progress towards my goal. Then I added in calorie counting and that seemed to make the difference. Then I hurt my foot, but I didn't let that slow me down and continued to make progress. Then I got sick and my weight dropped below my goal. Now that I am better my weight has crept back up replenishing my body of all the water weight I lost. So now starting week 5 of my challenge I am 115.6lbs (down from 120.6). I have lost exactly the 5 pounds I wanted to lose. I am hoping to keep my weight here or get close to 114 by the end of the week!

I worked out on the elliptical this morning and will be teaching my BOSU class tonight!

1150 calories burned
2350 calories remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment