Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 5

Looks like I strained the arch of my right foot in my step class on Wednesday. I'll have to take a break from the step class and be selective with the activities I choose to do for a while so my arch can heal. Remember, if you start to battle a bit of an injury stop the activity that caused it and rest or change your exercise of choice to something that is safe for you to do. Today I used the recumbent bike, the arm cycle ergometer (basically a bike that uses your arms instead of your legs), and the elliptical. The bike and arm cycle allowed me to still burn calories but give my foot a rest!

460 calories burned
995 calories remaining

1 comment:

  1. Calories burned: 0 unless you count the calories I burned shivering while waiting for the service technician to fix our furnace.
    Calories remaining: 2540

    ReplyDelete