Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 4, Day 7

I woke up this morning weighing a half a pound more than the other day. I totally expected this since it was probably water weight from being sick. I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight though and completely excited!

What I love about this challenge: On days when you have little motivation to move. On days you feel like sitting on the couch and vegging out on cookies. On these kinds of days this challenge gets you to move. It gives you the motivation you wish you had. And once you finish exercising you have motivation to do the laundry, make dinner, clean the house, basically everything you wanted to accomplish (but didn't want to deal with before). I just finished my small exercise routine for the day and I feel completely energized!

200 calories burned
0 calories remaining

Week 5 starts tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment