Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 4, Day 4

With the high calorie burn and sticking my my calorie counting (trying to consume 1300 calories a day) I have lost another pound! 1.5 lbs to go! When I started this challenge I wasn't interested in calorie counting at all, but focusing on my exercise goal gave me the motivation to do both. Sometimes you have to start with something you know you can accomplish and go from there.

My right foot is a bit sore today from the BOSU workout and I have my chiropractor appointment today so I am thinking of taking a day of rest from working out. I am hoping I can stay strong with my calorie count so my weight doesn't go back up!

0 calories burned
615 calories remaining

If I change my mind and workout I will update the post. And this is also really exciting: A lady in my BOSU class wore a heart rate monitor during the workout to see how many calories she burned - over 800 calories! WOW

2 comments:

  1. 800 calories?! Wowza! Keep up the hard work! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for posting. Its nice knowing someone is reading the blog :)

    ReplyDelete