Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 6

I was planning on working out on the elliptical and recumbent bike today, but my foot was still bothering me. Knowing that the elliptical would probably aggravate my injury, I decided to stay on the bike the entire time. It took about an hour and 45 minutes, but I burned over 500 calories. While the elliptical would have burned the calories much faster, the bike allowed me to workout without causing more harm. Remember to always put your health first. If you experience pain it is always better to stop than to work through it.

516 calories burned
479 calories remaining

1 comment:

  1. Got back to it today! 170 on the stationary bike and 870 on the elliptical! Probably won't hit 3500 this week, but making a god effort to get as close as I can without hurting myself.

    Calories burned: 1040
    Calories remaining: 1500

    ReplyDelete