Sunday, July 31, 2011

END of WEEK 22!

I started this week of saying it seems I have so much to do and so little time. That definitely held true through this weekend.

Last night we were up all night with Nora. So this morning I was so tired I couldn't get out of bed until about noon. Then we were off the meet up with friends at the beach and then spend some time with my family! By the time we got home it was time for Nora to go to bed and I'm working on more paperwork (it seems that is where my week started, lol).

Unfortunately, I didn't get that last 700 calories burned. But I did have a wonderful weekend - was able to accomplish some work around the yard and spend quality time with friends and family. Couldn't ask for more! (except a little more energy and time to fit a workout in!)

Though I didn't get my goal in this week, which is a total bummer, a friend said to me today - As long as you get back to it you're OK. So tomorrow I plan to be back in the gym! Join the challenge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment