Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 22! SO BUSY, SO LITTLE TIME!

I realized this morning that I never posted my workout yesterday. I did get to the gym and burned 500 calories on the elliptical. The past 2 days back on the elliptical were a bit wobbly. My knees were shifting a bit - I think due to not working out regularly and wearing high heels in Vegas for 4 days. So I think my knees are happy I'm back in tennis shoes!

Today our schedule seems to be back to normal. We got to the gym around our normal time. I burned 800 calories on the elliptical and did my ab exercises. And I got Nora down for her usual morning nap!

Now I'm catching up on paperwork that I didn't get to while on vacation! I better get back to my work so I get a lot done while Nora is sleeping! Sometimes it seems there is so much to accomplish in a given day! As long as I fit a shower in before this evening I think I'll be good :)

Do you have a crazy busy day too? How are you fitting in some exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment