Monday, July 4, 2011

WEEK 19: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Yesterday I had planned to get some type of workout in - my bonus workout! And of course that didn't happen. My motivation was a bit lower since I had gotten my 3500 calories finished on Saturday. On top of that, I was behind on laundry and straightening up my house. So I took the time I had and focused on those. Then we spent the rest of our day and evening with family and friends!

Now that today is the beginning of week 19 I am dedicated to getting some type of workout in - even though it is a holiday. My plan is to do 50 minutes of an Insanity workout during Nora's afternoon nap! Do your holiday plans include a workout? If so, what are your workout plans? If you are taking the day off from working out to enjoy the holiday - GREAT! You'll have the rest of the week to get 3500 calories burned!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I decided to get a workout in as well. I did an hour long run this morning for about 600 calories. 2900 to go! Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete