Saturday, July 2, 2011

HGTV + ELLIPTICAL = SPEEDY WORKOUT

If you've ever wondered = What do I watch while I am on the elliptical. Sometimes I watch GMA or the TODAY show. Sometimes I learn something great from the morning news. On the weekends though, I love to have HGTV on. I don't have cable so this is an extra special treat for me, hahaha. I love watching home makeovers. I seem to zone into these shows (reading the closed captioning of course). After a segment of the shows goes to commercial and I look down at my calories burned I love the results - because I haven't looked in about 10 minutes!

So thank you to HGTV for making my morning workout a little bit easier by distracting me with fun home designs!

I burned my last 700 calories! 3500 calories completed - what a great feeling! And I am hoping to get a bonus workout in tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE watching HGTV when I work out too! I don't have cable either, but when I go home to visit my parents, I definitely watch this channel while cranking out a workout on our stationary bike. Feels like an hour long sweat session takes half as long!

    ReplyDelete