Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stroller Walks!

One of my favorite things is going on walks with Nora. I love pulling out the stroller, getting fresh air, and a little bit of exercise! Nora loves going on walks too!

Today, Nora and I got to go on an extra special walk with my friend Bethany and her new baby boy Blake! It was so much fun - minus Nora screaming off and on because I forgot her pacifier (which she calls "meme") in the car. Oh well, I will know better next time! 

Nora and Blake
I forgot to check the time when we started our walk, so I wasn't going to count any calorie burn. Luckily, Bethany knows I love counting my calories, so she told me the route we walked usually takes 40 minutes. So I am counting 100 calories for our walk!!!!!

That brings my total calorie burn for the week to 2,030 calories. That means 1,470 calories left to burn. Good thing I burned extra calories yesterday! Maybe I'll get another walk in with Nora later today too!

Do you like going on walks? If you have little ones, pull out the stroller and go on a nice walk today! If you do, ask a friend to join you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment