Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting Hydrated

I accomplished drinking 9 cups of water yesterday. I was so proud of myself. I don't take the time to make sure I am drinking water throughout the day, but yesterday I persisted. It took me constantly thinking about my water intake. And at times, just downing water to make some progress.

Today I am doing a little bit better. I have already had 3 cups of water. I finished 3 cups while working out. My water bottle holds 3 cups, so my goal from here on out is to finish a water bottle when I workout. Getting the first 3 cups is the hardest. If by the middle of the day you don't have 3 cups in, you are struggling to catch up!

I also burned 600 calories on the elliptical this morning! yay! I stretched and started my ab exercises, but was called to the daycare because Nora was upset. Hopefully, I will finish my ab exercises this evening. Maybe my husband will do them with me ;)

So yesterday I got my minimum of 8 cups (= 100 calories) and today I burned 600 calories. I won't count another 100 calories for drinking 8 cups of water today until I accomplish it. So for now I am 700 calories down and have 2800 calories remaining!

1 comment:

  1. drank my 8 cups of water today. that's another 100 calories to deduct from my 2800 remaining. leaving 2700 left to go!

    ReplyDelete